Pediatric Migraine Headaches
Pediatric Migraine Headaches Study
Does your child suffer from migraines? Learn about a clinical research study at the Medical Center for Clinical Research for migraines in youth and teens.
To qualify* your child must:
- Are 6-17 years old and weigh less than 100 lbs
- Have had a migraine diagnosis for at least 6 months
- Have experienced at least 2 migraine attacks monthly, in the last two months
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
We are currently enrolling volunteers in a study of an investigational medication for migraine headaches.
If you are interested in participating in our Pediatric Migraine Headaches study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.