Migraine Headaches Study
Unhappy with the Pain and Inconvenience of Episodic Migraine Headaches?
Consider Joining a Study of a Proposed New Type of Medicine.
We’re enrolling participants in a study of the safety and tolerability of an investigational medication for people with episodic migraine headaches.
Qualified participants must:
- Be age 18-80
- Have a 1+ year history of migraines starting before age 50
- Have 4-14 migraines or probable migraines a month, on average, in the three months prior to joining the study
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not necessary.
If you are interested in participating in our Migraine Headaches study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.