Migraine Headaches Study
Are you suffering from migraines? Would you like to prevent them? Have other treatments failed?
Medical Center for Clinical Research is looking for participants for a study of an investigational medicine designed to prevent migraines.
To qualify*, participants must:
- Be age 18 to 75 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of migraines with:
- At least 4 migraine headache days/month
- At least 1 headache free day/month
- Failed other migraine treatments
- *Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation of $75 per visit for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not required.
If you are interested in participating in our Migraine Headaches study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.