Acne Study at Medical Center for Clinical Research
A medical research study is underway using Retin-A lotion or cream to treat your face. This is a 5 visit, 3 month study of a Retinol investigational and marketed product for mild to moderate acne.
To possibly qualify:
- Men and women, 12 years of age or greater (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Have untreated mild to moderate acne
- Not presently using topical acne treatments
Participants possibly receive at no cost all study-related:
- Exam and consultation by a board certified physician
- Study medication, labs (no blood draws)
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Acne study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.